On and on

Well we are all settled back in our house in Florida. We had an abrupt and unexpected end to our Bahrain adventure due to reasons to personal and painful to talk about here and now. Even more unexpected is that my husband has come home with us and found a job 3 short hours away instead of halfway across the world. For now we are staying put and he will find a small apartment to stay in during his work week which is 4 days long and he will come home on his 3 days off. We plan on renting out our house and finding a place to rent down in Tampa after the holidays. So much has happened in such a short amount of time, most of it bad, and most of it just since May, that I really haven't had a chance to process it all yet. Right now I am just working on spending time with my family and putting my life back together. The kids are so happy to be back home where they have friends and family, where we can leave the house if we want to. Casey of course is happy to be home having spent nearly 4 years out of the last 5 in the middle east. Now that the house is returning to normal I can start focusing more on the things I enjoy again and perhaps can start catching up on my blogs again.

Comments

Popular Posts