Turning the Page

More and more I realize that this blog needs a new direction. I'm not really enjoying writing about what's in my head. I need a more creative outlet so I am going to start blogging more about my sewing, my baking, cooking, and other things that I get excited about and want to talk to others about.

The first step I am taking is to actually participate in the Sew What Holiday Edition that Sewing Dork and Until Wednesday Calls are doing. I've been following 15 or so craft and sewing blogs for well over a year now and I am so inspired by them and find myself wanting to share my ideas and projects with the craft blogging world. Hopefully I will actually get some readers for once!!

Anyway, watch for projects, recipes, tutorials, and more in the near future!

Comments

Popular Posts