Japan

We are on the move again...this time to  Misawa, Japan!  We leave 2 weeks from today and I shouldn't be blogging, I should be packing and putting things into storage. I feel like I have so much to do before we go and it is going so fast! I am excited about this move....I was nervous when we moved to Bahrain because I've lived in Florida pretty much my whole life and was just plain scared to go somewhere else. But this time I'm excited, I've done a lot of research and have found home school groups, preschool playgroups, natural parenting groups, and other cool facebook groups there so I've already made some connections with people. I don't want to go through the loneliness and isolation that I went through in Bahrain, that was just miserable and depressing. I plan to start blogging more again once we get settled and get into a good routine. Wish us luck!

Comments

Popular Posts